Apex Announces New Loaded Chamber Indicator Options For S&W Shield, SD Pistols
LOS OSOS, Calif. – Apex Tactical Specialties announces the release and immediate availability of the new Apex Low-Profile and No-Profile Loaded Chamber Indicator replacements for the Smith & Wesson Shield and SD pistols chambered in 9mm and .40S&W.
Designed to eliminate the obstructive interference with the sights of the factory installed Loaded Chamber Indicator, the Apex Low-Profile LCI maintains the visual and tactile features of the factory LCI without interfering with the sight picture while the Apex No-Profile Block option simply replaces the factory installed LCI and fills the void in the slide with a flush fit.
Features and Specifications:
– Low Profile LCI provides visual and tactile functionality without obstructing sights
– No-Profile version replaces factory LCI for a smooth, near seamless appearance
– Works for Smith & Wesson Shield and SD pistols (in 9mm and .40S&W) that come from the factory equipped with a Loaded Chamber Indicator
– Easy to install
– Apex Part #: 100-078 (Low Profile), 100-077 (No-Profile Block)
– MSRP: $19.95 for either model
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Twitter and Instagram. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.