Arizona Candle Stick
NOTE: Spikes can be added to your order for an additional charge. Please allow up to an additional 5 business days for processing if spikes are added.
See details below for information on purchasing your own spikes.
- You are responsible for understanding and following all Federal, State and local laws for the purchase, transfer, possession, use, etc. of these products.
Not for sale outside of the 50 continental United States.
- All products are intended to be visual pieces of interest, such as “Movie Props”.
- Use appropriate protective equipment with this product.
You ever go exploring in caves all by yourself and wish you had a bad-ass torch in hand? Well, let me tell you, this is about as close as we’re going to get to making that wish come true. The Arizona Candle Stick is a one-piece machined candle stick for the bad-ass explorer in all of us.
- Single piece, machined aluminum construction
- Rough anodized finish in black, intended to look abused. Also perfect for having Cerakote(Painted) any color you want.
- Head concavity fits a standard “Tea Light” candle (1.59” ID)
- Deep Groove Offset Chevron grip for maximum holding power
- Manufactured in the Kick-ass State of Arizona
For Use By:
- Ninjas and Ninja Assassins
- Counter Ninja Assassins
- Really Awesome Mall Cops (aka Mall Ninjas)
- People who believe this is better than a damn flashlight
- Archaeologists Named Indiana & mysterious men called Col. Mustard
We recommend you purchase your own spikes.
Amazon sells them as Motorcycle Windshield Screws.
Thread Size should be M5 x at least 15mm. You need them in a Well-nut (The little rubber thing and washer). The Arizona Candle Stick accepts 15 spikes.
We add an an upcharge, so buying them yourself is definitely cheaper.
1 ea. Custom Machined Arizona Candle Stick with Rough Anodized Finish
Additional Options (must be selected in the dropdown):
15 ea. Aluminum Anodized Spikes in Well-nuts (+$45)
Products to Consider
One more step...
Please review and accept our Pre-Order Policy.
APEX Preorder Policy
Placing a preorder allows you to "get in line" and reserve your product: the quickest way to acquire an out of stock item.
Preorders are charged when the order is placed and shipped as soon as the product is available. Our regular return policy applies, with the 60 day return policy starting from shipment date. See our Policies page for full details here