Apex Now Shipping Flat-Faced Trigger for Sig Sauer P320
LOS OSOS, Calif. – Apex Tactical Specialties is now shipping the new Apex Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for the popular Sig Sauer P320 series of pistols.
Designed as a direct replacement to the factory curved trigger, the new P320 Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger is easily installed without the need for tools or fixtures. The flat design increases trigger reach to the natural resting position of the shooter’s finger and allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger face to take advantage of the increased leverage.
The new P320 Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger is now shipping and available for purchase from ApexTactical.com and Brownells.com and MidwayUSA. Dealers and can order the new trigger through RSR or by contacting Apex at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (805) 528-5250.
Features and Specifications:
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory curved trigger
– Works with Sig Sauer P320 model pistols in 9mm, .357SIG,.40S&W and .45ACP (updated info)
– Maintains factory drop safety values
– Allows shooter to position finger lower on trigger face for increased leverage
– Does not change trigger pull weight
– Easy, no tool installation
– Apex Part #: 112-020
– MSRP: $44.95
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Twitter and Instagram. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.