Apex Attending NBS 2019 Spring Semi-Annual Market
PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex Tactical Specialties will be attending the NBS 2019 Spring Semi-Annual Market taking place February 14-18 at the Fort Worth Convention Center. Apex will be participating in the Hot Show Buying Session and showcasing for dealers their industry leading product line of aftermarket trigger kits and parts.
Apex’s growing line of aftermarket upgrades is the ideal addition for any firearms retailer carrying the most popular firearms sold today. Among the trigger kits available from Apex are those for the:
– Glock, including Gen 5 models and the new 43x and 48
– FN 509, FNS and FNS Compact
– Ruger Mk IV and Mk IV 22/45
– Sig Sauer P320
– Smith & Wesson M&P and M&P M2.0
– Smith & Wesson M&P Shield and Shield 2.0
– Smith & Wesson SDVE
– Walther PPQ
Apex also offers:
– 9mm Apex Grade Barrels for the M&P and M&P M2.0
– Safety Levers and Grips for the CZ Scorpion
– 1911 Hammers
– Revolver Hammers
– Armorer’s Block, Armorer’s Tray and Barrel Fitting Jigs
With Apex’s constant research and development efforts, new products for a variety of firearm brands are in the works and NBS dealers will want to be among the first to carry new kits from Apex.
For more information on NBS on the 2019 Spring Semi-Annual Market, visit www.nationsbestsports.com.
For more information on parts from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram or Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube, Full30 and GunStreamer channels.