Apex Now Shipping New SCAR Bolt Handle
LOS OSOS, Calif. – Apex Tactical Specialties, the industry leader in aftermarket drop-in performance parts for firearms, announces the immediate availability of its new replacement bolt handle for the FN SCAR series of rifles.
With design input from Jerry Jones of Operation Specific Training, the Apex SCAR Bolt Handle delivers greater ease of use by extending out from the upper receiver and allowing the shooter to operate the bolt without interfering with mounted optics. Easy to install, it can be reversed and/or flipped to the optimum orientation for the shooter. Its large lobe means the bolt handle can be manipulated with and without gloves on.
The new Apex SCAR Bolt Handle retails for $54.95 and is available now at ApexTactical.com.
Features and Specifications:
– Fits entire family of FN SCAR Rifles in 5.56mm and 7.62mm
– Extends out from upper receiver for optic mount clearance preventing torn knuckles
– Can be reversed and/or flipped to the optimum orientation for the shooter
– Large lobe allows for ease of use with and without gloves
– Machined from billet steel and Melonite finished for a long service life
– Easy to install as direct drop-in with no fitting required
– Apex Part #: 110-010
– MSRP: $54.95
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Twitter and Instagram. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.