New Apex Red Flat-Faced Trigger For The M&P Shield
LOS OSOS, Calif. – Apex Tactical Specialties, the industry leader in aftermarket drop-in performance parts for firearms, announces the release of the new red anodized Apex Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield pistol in 9mm and .40S&W calibers. The new trigger is available for order now exclusively from Brownells.
The new red anodized Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger replaces the factory hinged polymer trigger in the M&P Shield with an anodized aluminum trigger body featuring a flat-faced profile and a center mounted pivoting safety. The trigger reduces pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20%.
Please note, this trigger and kit do not fit the new M&P Shield 45.
The Apex Red Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for the Shield is available as a stand alone replacement trigger, part #100-142, for $79.95, or as part of the popular Action Enhancement Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit package for the M&P Shield, part #100-141, for $164.95.
The new Apex Red Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for the Shield, as well as the Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit, can be ordered exclusively at Brownells.com.
Features and Specifications:
– Red anodized aluminum trigger
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory hinged trigger
– Full kit reduces trigger pull by approximately 2 lbs.
– Smooth uptake and reset
– Reduces pre-travel and over-travel
– Reduced reset length
– Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
– Not for use in the new M&P Shield 45
– Apex Part #: 100-141 (Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger and Duty/Carry Kit)
– Apex Part #: 100-142 (Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger)
– MSRP: $164.95 for the Red Flat-Faced Trigger with Duty/Carry Kit
– MSRP: $79.95 for the Red Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram and Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.