Installing Apex Safety Levers In The CZ Scorpion
Below are step-by-step instructions for installing the Apex Safety Levers in the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1. If after reading these instructions you still have questions, please contact Apex Customer Service at (805) 528-5250.
Always wear safety glasses when working on firearms. We recommend this product be installed by a competent gunsmith. Modification of your firearm may nullify the warranty of the firearm manufacturer.
- 1.5mm Allen Wrench
- Remove magazine and make sure firearm is unloaded and in a safe condition
- Lock the bolt to the rear
- To remove the lower receiver, push the takedown pin out of the receiver and then rotate the receiver down, pulling away from the pistol grip
- Place the safety in the fire position, exposing the two set screws
- Use a 1.5 mm Allen wrench to remove the set screws holding both the left and right safeties to the trigger assembly
- Install the Apex Safety Levers for the Scorpion and replace the set screws
- Reinstall the trigger and magazine housing, placing the trigger guard within the pistol grip and then rotating it back into position
- Push the takedown pin back into place
- Once reassembled perform a function check, making sure to check for proper safety function