Apex 1911 Hammer
The Apex 1911 Hammers feature precision cut engagement surfaces for dimensional consistency and perfectly square hammer hooks. This geometry is derived from a vintage 1968 Colt National Match pistol and delivers a super clean, crisp trigger pull.
– Hammer hook and strut pin hole locations derived from a vintage 1968 Colt National Match pistol
– Hammer hook height is .018-.020” to provide a consistent, clean breaking trigger pull
– Features captive half cock notch as found on Mk IV Series 70 Colt pistols (can be used with Series 80 pistols)
– For best results Apex recommends the hammer be paired with a premium sear such as EGW Hard Sear (Product #10040)
– Direct drop-in replacement part
For Use In These Guns
Part# 106-110 for use in Government model 1911 pistols and works in Mk IV Series 70 and Series 80 Colt pistols (with spur hammer).
Part# 106-111 for use in Commander-style 1911 model pistols.
Does Not Fit These Guns
Part# 106-111 does not fit original Government model grip safety.
1 ea. Apex 1911 Hammer
Products to Consider
One more step...
Please review and accept our Pre-Order Policy.
APEX Preorder Policy
Placing a preorder allows you to "get in line" and reserve your product: the quickest way to acquire an out of stock item.
Preorders are charged when the order is placed and shipped as soon as the product is available. Our regular return policy applies, with the 60 day return policy starting from shipment date. See our Policies page for full details here