Action Enhancement Trigger for Hellcat
Now works in the Hellcat Pro
- Chamfers at the front corners (classic trigger has a radius on the front corners)
- Additional decorative face cuts on the visible sides of the trigger
- Same performance as the classic line, just a different look
The Action Enhancement Trigger for the Hellcat and Hellcat Pro pistols is the easiest, quickest upgrade you can do to the trigger system that significantly improves the feel of the trigger pull, without reducing factory safety values. When properly installed, this drop-in trigger will:
– Reduce trigger pull weight to 5.0 to 5.5 lbs after break-in period
– Smooth uptake and reset
– Reduce trigger overall travel and reset distance
– Deliver a crisp trigger break
– Directly replaces factory components without additional fitting
– Maintains factory safety values
Type 3 Trigger Differences
The Type 3 Trigger for the Hellcat features a visually distinct design that sets it apart while maintaining the same excellent performance as our classic Hellcat trigger. Features of the Type 3 triggers include:
For Use In These Guns
For use in all current Springfield Armory Hellcat pistols, including (but not limited to) the Hellcat RDP and Hellcat Pro.
Yes, this now works in the Hellcat Pro.
Does Not Fit These Guns
Not for use in any other model pistol from Springfield Armory.
Not tested in the H11 model pistols (European Models).
1 ea. Action Enhancement Trigger
1 ea. Sear Spring
1 ea. Striker Spring
How To Install The Apex Action Enhancement Trigger For The Hellcat
Apex's Action Enhancement Trigger for the Springfield Armory Hellcat
Apex'd Hellcat: Drop It Like It's Hot, Cold or at Room Temperature
PSA: How to Properly Mount a Trigger Body onto a Trigger Bar
Products to Consider
One more step...
Please review and accept our Pre-Order Policy.
APEX Preorder Policy
Placing a preorder allows you to "get in line" and reserve your product: the quickest way to acquire an out of stock item.
Preorders are charged when the order is placed and shipped as soon as the product is available. Our regular return policy applies, with the 60 day return policy starting from shipment date. See our Policies page for full details here