Apex Optic Mount for ACRO/MPS* - Sig P320 RX and RX Pro
*We highly recommend using the Apex Super Clamp to expand the clamping range of your MPS optic
- Aimpoint® Acro™ P-1 & P-2
- Steiner MPS
- Lead & Steel Pandora PB-3
The Apex Optic Mount is designed to securely mount the below listed optics to the Sig Sauer P320 slide with the RX Classic cut or RX Pro cut. The Apex Optic Mount is machined from a billet of steel and black oxide finished. The inclusion of the Optic Sub Plate allows the Acro Locking Bar to fully engage the mount to prevent walking and damage from heavy use.
Optics that fit this mount:
- Works with models equipped with the factory Loaded Chamber Indicator
- The Apex Optic Mount is model-specific. Please see part #112-009 if your P320 has the rev2 slide cut (will have "-R2" in the SKU).
For Use In These Guns
Part# 112-011: Specifically for use with Sig Sauer P320 pistols with an RX Pro slide cut. If your pistol came with the Romeo 1 Pro, this is the mount you need.
- Any Sig P320 with "RXP" in the SKU
Part# 112-012: Specifically for use with Sig Sauer P320 pistols with an RX slide cut. If your pistol came with the Romeo 1 (original, not Pro), this is the mount you need.
- Any Sig P320 with "RX" in the SKU
1 ea. Apex Optic Mount for the Acro, MPS, or PB-3 Optics
1 ea. Optic Mount Sub Plate & Screw
2 ea. Mounting Screws - Thread Locking Patch pre-applied
Installing the Apex Optic Mount for Sig P320 Models w/ RX Pro Slide Cut
Installing the Apex Optic Mount for P320 w/ RX Classic Slide Cut