Magazine Base Pad Extension for FNX 45
DISCLAIMER: Magazine not included
- Black Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- FDE Color – We’re using a standard color of Cerakote that is commercially available to all. The chosen color is what we found matches best with the factory FDE frame.
The FNX Magazine Base Pad Extension adds two and half (2.5) rounds to the existing standard capacity magazine for the FNX 45 model pistols. "Why is it 2.5 rounds, not 2 and not 3," you ask? Our mag extension provides space for 2 additional rounds to be loaded, and it leaves enough space for the stack to further compress the magazine spring to allow a fully loaded magazine to be seated with the slide in battery.
- Adds 2.5 rounds of additional capacity to your magazine
- Maintains function of the slide lock after the last round is fired
- Finger grooves on the perimeter and front corner finger grooves makes tripping a hard mag easy
- Machined notches on the bottom face for color marking to identify and track magazines (Black only)
- Machined from aluminum and comes in two finishes:
- Single set screw keeps mag extension snugly in place and allows for ease of disassembly
- Easy to install
NOTE: This product is not for sale in California, Rhode Island, or Washington.
For Use In These Guns
For use with standard capacity magazines for FNX 45
Does Not Fit These Guns
Not tested or approved for use with 10 round magazines
Not currently for use with FNP 45 Magazines
Not for use in the 545 & 510: Though the magazine bodies are very much the same, the magazine spring in the FN 545 and FN 510 magazines are longer than those in the FNX magazines. Installing this magazine extension on a 545 or 510 magazine will not achieve the desired increased capacity.
1 ea. Aluminum Magazine Extension
1 ea. 0.050" L-Key Allen Wrench
1 ea. #4-40 Set Screw
NOTE: Magazine not included
Install Tip: Remove the factory Base Pad Retainer when installing this product.