Magazine Base Pad Extension for FNX 45
Next batch coming soon!
DISCLAIMER: Magazine not included
The FNX Magazine Base Pad Extension adds two and half (2.5) rounds to the existing standard capacity magazine for the FNX 45 model pistols. "Why is it 2.5 rounds, not 2 and not 3," you ask? Our mag extension provides space for 2 additional rounds to be loaded, and it leaves enough space for the stack to further compress the magazine spring to allow a fully loaded magazine to be seated with the slide in battery.
- Adds 2.5 rounds of additional capacity to your magazine
- Maintains function of the slide lock after the last round is fired
- Finger grooves on the perimeter and front corner finger grooves makes tripping a hard mag easy
- Machined from aluminum and Black Type III Hardcoat Anodized for durability
- Single set screw keeps mag extension snugly in place and allows for ease of disassembly
- Easy to install
For Use In These Guns
For use with standard capacity magazines for FNX 45
Does Not Fit These Guns
Not tested or approved for use with 10 rounds magazines
1 ea. Aluminum Magazine Extension
1 ea. 0.050" L-Key Allen Wrench
1 ea. #4-40 Set Screw
NOTE: Magazine not included
Products to Consider
One more step...
Please review and accept our Pre-Order Policy.
APEX Preorder Policy
Placing a preorder allows you to "get in line" and reserve your product: the quickest way to acquire an out of stock item.
Preorders are charged when the order is placed and shipped as soon as the product is available. Our regular return policy applies, with the 60 day return policy starting from shipment date. See our Policies page for full details here