Your work bench will feel empty without one of these. The Apex Armorer's Block is designed for professional gunsmiths, law enforcement and military armorers, and do-it-yourself home gunsmiths to work on a variety of Smith & Wesson and Glock Glock® is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Apex® is an independent manufacturer and seller of aftermarket parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock® on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock® parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, none of the parts and accessories on this site are official Glock® products.model pistols. Works in conjunction with the Apex Armorer's Tray. Some reasons why you need this indispensable tool:
– Supports a polymer frame pistol for armory work and detail disassembly
– Pre-positioned bosses easily adjustable to position frames
– Slots and holes remove pressure from critical function surfaces while pins are driven in and out
– Thumb safety and magazine disconnect drop into holes and slots to prevent damage
– One side is for the 45 striker, and the other is for the 9/40/357 striker
– Raised walls on each side of the block position the trigger bar within the trigger for easy trigger swapping
– High density polymer construction prevents marring of the frame
– Apex logo and contact information cast directly into the body of the block
– Dimensions: 7” Long x 4” Wide x 1.5” Tall
For Use In These Guns
Compatible with Smith & Wesson
M&P Shield models and most Glock models.
1 ea. Red Polymer Armorer’s Block
Products to Consider
One more step...
Please review and accept our Pre-Order Policy.
APEX Preorder Policy
Placing a preorder allows you to "get in line" and reserve your product: the quickest way to acquire an out of stock item.
Preorders are charged when the order is placed and shipped as soon as the product is available. Our regular return policy applies, with the 60 day return policy starting from shipment date. See our Policies page for full details here