Wide Flat Trigger for SA-35 and BHP pistols
- Direct replacement for the SA-35 and Browning Hi-Power Trigger.
- Reduced over-travel and prevention of Trigger over-run as the slide moves to the rear.
- Machined Steel and heat-treated product will last a lifetime.
- Easy to install.
- 100% Made in USA... By Apex.
- We recommend the use of our Trigger Pin Removal Punch (PN 115-351)
- *Minor trimming of the over-travel pad may be necessary on some pistols due to tolerance variations on some slides and frames.
- Apex Wide Flat Trigger with integrated overtravel reduction pad
What It Does:
This trigger incorporates a true flat face profile that allows the shooter to take advantage of the pivoting trigger system by allowing the trigger finger to be placed lower on the trigger face for increased leverage. The wider than factory face width (0.31” vs. 0.25” factory width) distributes trigger pull forces over a larger surface area of the finger for a more comfortable shooting experience, especially over prolonged range sessions. The integrated over travel reduction pad eliminates trigger over-run that is common in the Browning design*. The super tuff Armorlube™ finish is extremely hard, corrosion resistant and will not show surface wear even after thousands of trigger manipulations.
Additional Thoughts to consider:
For Use In These Guns
All models of the following pistols:*
Springfield Armory SA-35
Girsan MC P35 OPS Match
*Not tested in any other BHP Clone or Variant
Does Not Fit These Guns
Not tested in any pistol that is not listed in the "For use in These Guns" Sub-heading.
1 ea. (Heat Treated and Armorlube DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) Finish)
Products to Consider
One more step...
Please review and accept our Pre-Order Policy.
APEX Preorder Policy
Placing a preorder allows you to "get in line" and reserve your product: the quickest way to acquire an out of stock item.
Preorders are charged when the order is placed and shipped as soon as the product is available. Our regular return policy applies, with the 60 day return policy starting from shipment date. See our Policies page for full details here