Trigger Pin Removal Punch for the SA-35 and BHP
- Trouble free removal of the Trigger Pin from the Frame.
- Machined Steel and heat-treated, product will last a lifetime.
- 100% Made in USA... By Apex.
- Browning Hi-Power design requires that the Trigger Pin be removed by drifting the pin starting from the right side and extracting it out the left side of the frame.
- For more details regarding removal of the Trigger Pin and reinstallation, please refer to our installation video:https://youtu.be/w-lzY2pi-1M
- All models of the Springfield Armory SA-35, Browning Hi-Power and Girsan MC P35 Pistols
What It Does:
This Punch is designed to minimize the risk of damaging or denting the frame when removing and replacing the factory Trigger on your SA-35, BHP or Girsan MC P35 pistol.
Additional Thoughts to consider:
For Use In These Guns
Does Not Fit These Guns
Not tested in any pistol that is not listed in the "For use in These Guns" Sub-heading.
1 ea. Heat Treated Pin Punch.
Products to Consider
One more step...
Please review and accept our Pre-Order Policy.
APEX Preorder Policy
Placing a preorder allows you to "get in line" and reserve your product: the quickest way to acquire an out of stock item.
Preorders are charged when the order is placed and shipped as soon as the product is available. Our regular return policy applies, with the 60 day return policy starting from shipment date. See our Policies page for full details here