Apex Announces New Red Action Enhancement Trigger For Glock Pistols
LOS OSOS, Calif. – Apex Tactical Specialties, the industry leader in aftermarket drop-in performance parts for firearms, announces the release of the new red anodized Apex Action Enhancement Trigger for Glock pistols. The new trigger is available for order now exclusively from Brownells.
The new Glock Action Enhancement Red Trigger replaces the factory polymer trigger with a red anodized aluminum trigger body featuring a center mounted pivoting safety. The trigger reduces pre-travel and overall travel, shortens the reset, provides a smooth uptake and reset and delivers a crisp trigger break.
The new Glock Action Enhancement Red Trigger is available equipped with a Glock Gen 3 Factory Trigger Bar, part #102-150, for $99.95, or as a stand alone replacement trigger, part #102-152, for $79.95. The stand alone trigger requires use of a customer supplied factory trigger bar.
The new Glock Action Enhancement Red Trigger can be ordered exclusively at Brownells.com.
Features and Specifications:
– Red anodized aluminum trigger
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory polymer trigger
– Delivers crisp trigger break
– Smooths uptake and reset
– Reduces trigger over travel
– Shortens reset length
– Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
– Apex Part #: 102-150 (Action Enhancement Red Trigger with Gen 3 Factory Trigger Bar)
– Apex Part #: 102-152 (Action Enhancement Trigger)
– MSRP: $99.95 for the Trigger with Gen 3 Trigger Bar
– MSRP: $79.95 for the Action Enhancement Trigger
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram and Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex's YouTube channel.[gallery ids="1855,1856,1857,1858,1859,1860,1863,1862,1861"]