Apex Now Shipping Flat-Faced Trigger for Smith & Wesson’s M&P Shield
LOS OSOS, Calif. – Apex Tactical Specialties is now shipping the new Apex Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for the popular Smith & Wesson M&P Shield pistol.
The new Shield Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger replaces the factory hinged trigger with an anodized aluminum trigger body featuring a Flat-Faced profile and a center mounted pivoting safety. The trigger reduces pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20%.
The Apex Shield Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger is available as a stand alone replacement trigger, part #100-131, for $79.95, or as part of the popular M&P Shield Action Enhancement Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit package, part #100-132, for $164.95.
The new Shield Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger is now shipping and available for purchase from ApexTactical.com and Brownells.com. Dealers and can order the new trigger through distributor Chattanooga Shooting Supplies or by contacting Apex at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (805) 528-5250.
Features and Specifications:
– Black anodized aluminum trigger
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory hinged trigger
– Full kit reduces trigger pull by approximately 2 lbs.
– Smooth uptake and reset
– Reduces pre-travel and over-travel
– Reduced reset length
– Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
– Apex Part #: 100-132 (Action Enhancement Trigger and Duty/Carry Kit)
– Apex Part #: 100-131 (Action Enhancement Trigger)
– MSRP: $164.95 for the Trigger and Duty/Carry Kit
– MSRP: $79.95 for the Action Enhancement Trigger
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Twitter and Instagram. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex's YouTube channel.