Working on an FN 509? Then this is the likely the most valuable tool you could add to your work bench. The Apex FN Disassembly Fixture is designed to properly hold the FN 509, or FNS Compact, pistol frame to locate a pin punch for removal of the unlocking block pin, which is the most difficult part of the disassembly process. Why you need this indispensable tool:
– This tool will make life easy when working on the FN 509, or FNS-C
– Must be used on a solid surface (i.e. vise anvil, concrete floor or extremely solid work bench over a table leg)
– DO NOT USE ON YOUR KITCHEN TABLE OR COUNTER TOP, THESE SURFACES ARE NOT STABLE ENOUGH
For Use In These Guns
For use with all current FN 509 and FNS Compact models.
Does Not Fit These Guns
Not for use with the FNS or FNS Longslide models.
Not intended for use on the FN X-Series pistols.
1 ea. Disassembly Lower Jig Plate
1 ea. FN 509 & FNS-C Upper Jig Plate
1 ea. 2” Alignment Screw
1 ea. Polymer Spacer
3 ea. 1/8” Fixture Pin
– Small Hammer – between 6 to 10 oz is recommended
– Common (Flat Blade) Screw Driver
– 3/32” Pin Punch – recommend no longer than 1” of 3/32” to prevent deflection
Products to Consider
One more step...
Please review and accept our Pre-Order Policy.
APEX Preorder Policy
Placing a preorder allows you to "get in line" and reserve your product: the quickest way to acquire an out of stock item.
Preorders are charged when the order is placed and shipped as soon as the product is available. Our regular return policy applies, with the 60 day return policy starting from shipment date. See our Policies page for full details here