Apex Attending Sports Inc. 2019 Outdoor Show in Phoenix
PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex Tactical Specialties will be attending the Sports Inc. 2019 Outdoor Sporting Goods Show taking place February 13-16 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona. Apex will be showcasing for dealers their industry leading product line of aftermarket trigger kits and parts.
Apex’s growing line of aftermarket upgrades is the ideal addition for any firearms retailer carrying the most popular firearms sold today. Among the trigger kits available from Apex are those for the:
– Glock, including Gen 5 models and the new 43x and 48
– FN 509, FNS and FNS Compact
– Ruger Mk IV and Mk IV 22/45
– Sig Sauer P320
– Smith & Wesson M&P and M&P M2.0
– Smith & Wesson M&P Shield and Shield 2.0
– Smith & Wesson SDVE
– Walther PPQ
Apex also offers:
– 9mm Apex Grade Barrels for the M&P and M&P M2.0
– Safety Levers and Grips for the CZ Scorpion
– 1911 Hammers
– Revolver Hammers
– Armorer’s Block, Armorer’s Tray and Barrel Fitting Jigs
With Apex’s constant research and development efforts, new products for a variety of firearm brands are in the works, and Sports Inc. dealers will want to be among the first to carry new kits from Apex.
For more information on Sports Inc. or the 2019 Outdoor Sporting Goods Show, visit www.sportsinc2.com.
For more information on parts from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram or Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex's YouTube, Full30 and GunStreamer channels.