Apex Offers Threaded Barrel for FN 509 Compact MRD Pistols
PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex Tactical Specialties is expanding its pistol barrel lineup with the addition of a new threaded barrel for the FN 509 Compact MRD model pistols. The new barrel is now available for pre-order and will officially begin shipping on May 5th.
The Apex 9mm Threaded Barrel is designed specifically for the FN 509 Compact MRD model pistols with a factory 3.70" barrel. The cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel has a black Melonite finish and features a 1:10” twist rate that is designed for optimal accuracy performance. The barrel features an undercut thread intercept to accommodate a wide variety of attachments and the thread pattern is 1/2-28. A thread protector with captive O-ring is included.
This barrel is a true drop-in and requires no fitting.
Features and Specifications:
– For 9mm FN 509 Compact MRD pistols
– Replaces 3.70” factory barrel
– Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
– Black Melonite finish
– 1:10” Twist Rate
– 1/2–28 Thread pattern
– Thread protector included
– Accommodates a wide variety of attachments
– No fitting required
– Apex Part #: 105-075
– MSRP: $199.95
The Apex Threaded Barrel for the FN 509 Compact MRD can be pre-ordered at ApexTactical.com. In addition to the new barrel Apex offers a variety of upgrades compatible with the new FN 509 Compact MRD, which include the following:
– Action Enhancement Kit (part# 119-125 or 119-126)
– Apex Heavy Duty Striker (part# 119-185)
– Apex Failure Resistant Extractor (part# 119-168)
– Apex Optic Mount for the Aimpoint® Acro P-1 optic (part# 119-109)
– Apex Optic Mount for the Shield Sights RMSc optic (part# 119-108)
– Apex Slide Maintenance Kit (part# 119-171)
Retailers and wholesale distributors that have not yet ordered and wish to stock the new barrel can contact Apex at email@example.com or (623) 322-0200 for pricing and quantity availability.
For more information on parts from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram or Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex's YouTube, Full30 and GunStreamer channels.
*FN and FN 509 are trademarks of FN America, LLC.