Plus 3 Base Pads For SDVE Available From Apex
PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex Tactical Specialties is pleased to announce that their Extended Plus 3 Base Pads for the SDVE model pistols from Smith & Wesson are now available direct from ApexTactical.com.
The Extended Plus 3 Base Pads add three (3) rounds to the existing standard capacity magazine for the SD and SDVE model pistols from Smith & Wesson. Caliber specific, there is an option for the 9mm SD and SDVE, and one for the .40S&W SD and SDVE. These extensions can also be used with magazines for the Sigma series pistols, SW9VE, SW40VE, or Sigma “C”, “F”, and “VE”.
The extended magazine base pads for the SDVE can be ordered direct from ApexTactical.com. Retailers and wholesale distributors that have not yet ordered and wish to stock the extended magazine base pads for the SDVE can contact Apex at email@example.com or (623) 322-0200 for pricing and quantity availability.
Features and Specifications:
– Fits SD, SDVE and Sigma model standard capacity magazines
– Increases standard capacity magazines by three (3) rounds
– Machined from aluminum and Black Type III Hardcoat Anodized for durability
– Single Set screw keeps mag extension snuggly in place and allows for ease of disassembly
– Base Pad bottom surface dimpled for ease of identification
– Easy to install
– Apex 9mm Part #: 107-004
– Apex .40S&W Part #: 107-005
– MSRP: $34.95
For more information on parts from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram or Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex's YouTube, Full30 and GunStreamer channels.