Apex Hellcat Trigger Available For Pre-Order
PEORIA, Ariz. – The new Apex Action Enhancement Trigger for the Springfield Armory Hellcat pistol is now available for pre-order at ApexTactical.com. Easy to install, the new trigger is a great upgrade for any Hellcat owner. It’s available in five different anodized finish options: Black, Red, Thin Blue Line, Freedom Edition Black and Freedom Edition Thin Blue Line. MSRP starts at just $79.95 and customer pre-orders will ship Monday, August 24.
The new Apex Action Enhancement Trigger comes with an anodized aluminum trigger body with center-mounted pivoting safety, an Apex Sear Spring and Apex Striker Spring. Apex’s engineering team designed the trigger to significantly improve the feel of the trigger pull while reducing overall trigger travel and pull weight to that appropriate for a duty or carry pistol.
Retailers and wholesale distributors that have not yet ordered and wish to stock the new trigger can contact Apex at firstname.lastname@example.org or (623) 322-0200 for pricing and quantity availability.
Features and Specifications:
– Reduces trigger pull weight to 5.0 to 5.5 lbs after break-in period
– Smooths uptake and reset
– Reduces trigger overall travel and reset distance
– Crisp trigger break
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory polymer trigger
– Maintains factory safety values
– Easy to install
– Apex Part #: 115-112 (Black)
– Apex Part #: 115-152 (Red)
– Apex Part #: 115-B112 (Thin Blue Line)
– Apex Part #: 115-F112 (Freedom Edition Black)
– Apex Part #: 115-B112-F (Freedom Edition Thin Blue Line)
– MSRP: $79.95 to $89.95
For more information on parts from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram or Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex's YouTube, Full30 and GunStreamer channels.