Apex Now Shipping Trigger for Springfield Hellcat
PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex Tactical Specialties is pleased to announce that it is now shipping its new Action Enhancement Trigger for the extremely popular Springfield Armory Hellcat pistol.
The new Apex Action Enhancement Trigger for the Hellcat pistol comes with an Apex Sear Spring and Apex Striker Spring, and is easy to install. Once properly installed the new trigger significantly improves the feel of the trigger pull while reducing overall trigger travel and pull weight to that appropriate for a duty or carry pistol - all while maintaining factory safety values.
Features and Specifications:
– Reduces trigger pull weight to 5.0 to 5.5 lbs after break-in period
– Smooths uptake and reset
– Reduces trigger overall travel and reset distance
– Crisp trigger break
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory polymer trigger
– Maintains factory safety values
– Easy to install
– Apex Part #: 115-112 (Black)
– Apex Part #: 115-152 (Red)
– Apex Part #: 115-B112 (Thin Blue Line)
– Apex Part #: 115-F112 (Freedom Edition Black)
– Apex Part #: 115-B112-F (Freedom Edition Thin Blue Line)
– MSRP: $79.95 to $89.95
Retailers and wholesale distributors that have not yet ordered and wish to stock the new trigger can contact Apex at firstname.lastname@example.org or (623) 322-0200 for pricing and quantity availability.
For more information on parts from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram or Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex's YouTube, Full30 and GunStreamer channels.