Apex Shipping Hellcat Pro Compatible Trigger
PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex Tactical Specialties is pleased to announce that it is now shipping an updated version of its popular Action Enhancement Trigger for the Springfield Armory Hellcat which is also compatible with the new Hellcat Pro.
The new Apex Action Enhancement Trigger for the Hellcat and Hellcat Pro pistols comes with an Apex Sear Spring and Apex Striker Spring, and is easy to install. Once properly installed the new trigger significantly improves the feel of the trigger pull while reducing pull weight to that appropriate for a duty or carry pistol – all while maintaining factory safety values.
Apex is offering four color options for this kit giving customers the choice of selecting a trigger body anodized in Black, Red, Freedom Edition Black or Freedom Edition Red. Freedom Edition triggers are available directly from Apex and feature a flag motif that is lasered onto the trigger body.
Retailers and wholesale distributors that have not yet ordered and wish to stock the new trigger can contact Apex at email@example.com or (623) 322-0200 for pricing and quantity availability.
Features and Specifications:
– Reduces trigger pull weight to 5.0 to 5.5 lbs after break-in period
– Smooths uptake and reset
– Delivers crisp trigger break
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory polymer trigger
– Maintains factory safety values
– Easy to install
– Apex Part #: 115-112 (Black), MSRP: $85.00
– Apex Part #: 115-152 (Red), MSRP: $90.00
– Apex Part #: 115-F112 (Freedom Edition Black), MSRP: $95.00
– Apex Part #: 115-F152 (Freedom Edition Red), MSRP: $95.00
For more information on parts from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram or Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex's YouTube, Full30 and GunStreamer channels.